The EAI AFRICOMM 2021 Conference Committee is thrilled to invite submissions for posters contributing to e-Infrastructure and e-Service for Developing Countries.
This is an exceptional opportunity to highlight your ideas in a less formal setting and share them with your colleagues, practitioners, and research community. A poster presentation is an effective way to discuss the idea before a research paper is developed.
EAI AFRICOMM 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility). We expect presenters to present their posters both on-site and videoconference-based on a scheduled time.
A poster should be one page in PDF format and it should contain title, affiliation, abstract and content. Each poster is to be accompanied by a short paper of 6-11 pages.
The topics for the poster presentations are the same as for the main track of the conference:
- Internet of Things
- Energy-aware ICT infrastructure
- Smart cities and infrastructure
- Ubiquitous networks and ICT infrastructures for critical environmental conditions,
- ICT services based on alternative energies,
- Existing/emerging wireless broadband access technologies such as LTE, 5G, and 6G, drone and geospatial technologies,
- ICT security and privacy
- Innovative mobile technologies and solutions
- Blockchain technology
- ICT for creative and digital economy
- Machine learning
- Natural language processing with a focus on African languages
- Deep learning and big data
- Social networks
- e-Government and e-services
- Cloud computing
- and applications of smart solutions to emergency and disaster management including solutions to address impact of pandemics such as COVID-19 in education, health, business and other social services.
All registered and presented poster papers that fulfill the publishing requirements, will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: AFRICOMM Conference Proceedings.
AFRICOMM proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
Poster papers should be 6-11 pages long including references.
Poster Paper Submission deadline
3 June 21 July 2021
18 August 2021
2 September 2021
Start of Conference
1 December 2021
End of Conference
3 December 2021
Khairiya Mudrik Masoud
School of Computing and Communication Media,
The State University of Zanzibar, Tanzania
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Tel: +255 774 743 979